Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: everybody walk the dinosaur

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom

    It was a night like this forty million years ago
    I lit a cigarette, picked up a monkey skull to go
    The sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as ice
    I felt a little tired, so I watched Miami Vice
    And walked the dinosaur, I walked the dinosaur

    CHORUS:

    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody walk the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody walk the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody walk the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody walk the dinosaur

    I met you in a cave, you were painting buffalo
    I said I'd be your slave, follow wherever you go
    That night we split a rattlesnake and danced beneath the stars
    You fell asleep, I stayed awake and watched the passing cars
    And walked the dinosaur, I walked the dinosaur

    CHORUS

    One night I dreamed of New York
    You and I roasting blue pork
    In the Statue of Liberty's torch
    Elvis landed in a rocket ship
    Healed a couple of leapers and disappeared
    But where was his beard?????

    A shadow from the sky much too big to be a bird
    A screaming crashing noise louder than I've ever heard
    It looked like two big silver trees that somehow learned to soar
    Suddenly a summer breeze and a mighty lion's roar
    I killed the dinosaur, I killed the dinosaur

    CHORUS 2:

    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody kill the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody kill the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody kill the dinosaur
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Everybody kill the dinosaur
    Repeat chorus 2 one time
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Isn't that the song by Was Not Was? They had a couple of really great albums.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    walks away singin

    boom boom akalaka boom

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *throws hands up*

    great! i have that stuck in my head now! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom

    does a pivot..and grabs my crotch

    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
    Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •